- This event has passed.
S.C. Domestic Violence Advisory Committee meeting 2/1/23 at 11 AM
February 1 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ADVISORY COMMITTEE MEETING AGENDA
11 a.m., Wednesday, Feb. 1, 2023
Governor’s Conference Room * Wade Hampton Building * 1200 Senate St. * Columbia, SC 29202
- CALL TO ORDER, Duffie Stone, committee chair, Fourteenth Circuit Solicitor
- RECOGNITION OF QUORUM
- APPROVAL OF AGENDA
- WELCOME TO NEW BOARD DESIGNEE, Duffie Stone, committee chair, welcomes Jennifer Boyd, S.C. Department of Mental Health’s representative.
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND ACCESS TO CIVIL JUSTICE IN SOUTH CAROLINA (an examination of restraining orders and orders of protection), Lisa Martin USC School of Law, and Suzanne Swan, USC Department of Psychology.
- UPDATE ON BOARD-MEMBER TERMS AND OFFICERS’ STATUS, Jeff Kidd, Fourteenth Circuit Solicitor’s Office.
- APPROVAL OF MEETING MINUTES FROM DECEMBER 2, 2021 MEETING, Duffie Stone, committee chair, Fourteenth Circuit Solicitor
- NEW BUSINESS